1. National Council for the Conservation of Plants and Gardens, known as Plant Heritage, is registered as data controller with the Information Commissioner for the United Kingdom. Plant Heritage is committed to protecting your privacy and security. Whenever you provide personal information, Plant Heritage will treat that information in accordance with this policy and current UK Data Protection legislation.
2. Most of the features on nccpg.com (the “Website”) can be used without disclosing any personal information. Exceptions to this include, but are not limited to, membership application forms and shopping areas.
3. When you are asked for personal information on the Website you are sharing that information with Plant Heritage alone unless stated otherwise.
4. If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain your parent/ guardian’s consent before submitting any personal information to or via the Website.
5. Plant Heritage may use the information you provide for one or more of the following:
- to commence and/ or administer your membership of Plant Heritage
- to communicate with you about the work and offers of Plant Heritage
- fulfillment of orders for goods and services
- customer satisfaction surveys
Plant Heritage Cookies Policy
2. Plant Heritage uses two types of cookies on its Website: 1) per session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the Website; 2) persistent cookies, which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer (dependent of the lifetime of the specific cookie). These cookies are used to store information between visits to a site.
6. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to stop cookies being installed on your browser, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies